Radiation Oncology Centers of Ventura County have been the most respected cancer treatment centers in Ventura County since 1979. The advanced cancer treatments offered are in parallel with treatments at UCLA, and non-invasively address an array of cancers including Brain, Breast, Colon, Gynecologic, Head & Neck, Lung, Oral Cavity, Tongue, Larynx, Prostate and Skin Cancer. Treatment options include:
- Radiation Therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- 3-D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Prostate Brachytherapy Radiation
- High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
- Electron Beam Therapy (EBT) for Skin Cancer
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
Our radiation oncologists Dr. O’Connor and Dr. Montes schedule dedicated time to educate and answer questions from each patient, and to put forth a customized and comprehensive plan of action. Our highly experienced cancer team works closely with medical oncologists and surgeons to keep patients and their families well-informed every step of the way. What sets us apart is the dedicated, personal attention that every patient receives. Each patient has his or her own treatment team that includes the following professionals:
- Radiation Oncologist – Provides comprehensive, personalized cancer treatment plan.
- Radiation Physicist – Monitors equipment, oversees quality assurance and treatment planning.
- Radiation Therapy Nurse – Provides nursing care, assists with treatment and side effects education.
- Radiation Therapist – Certified, licensed professionals deliver daily non-invasive treatment.
- Oncology Nurse Navigator – Guides patients through the entire treatment process.
- Certified Nutrition Specialist – Provides expert medical nutrition counseling.
- Certified Medical Professionals, STAR Program® – Offers coordinated cancer rehabilitation care supported by a specially trained team of medical professionals.
To learn more about our services click on links below: